Insurance Works

I undertake Insurance works. Most claims result from motor vehicle impacts. For work alongside public highways I hold the New Roads and Streetworks Act (1991) Operator's Certificate for signing, lighting and guarding of roadside repairs. This means that we can implement a safe working zone, using traffic management measures such as traffic lights, road and footpath closures if deemed necessary.

To discuss your requirements and get a quote call James on 07738 321312.